Saturday, December 2, 2006

Private Jets For Jesus


Benny Hinn is a con man of the absolute worst kind. His latest scam is to persuade "6,000 of my precious partners to sow a seed of $1,000 in the next ninety days" so that he can make the payments on his sweet new Gulfstream jet. A jet that Jesus told him he had to buy because "it is the only way I can continue to do all God is directing me to do during these prophetic days. There is simply no other possible way for me to keep up with my schedule."

And what will you get for your $1,000 donation? In addition to your "art quality" model of Benny's new toy, you can also rest in the knowledge that:
Your name will be placed prominently in a special area of Dove One where I study and pray during my travels, where I will also pray for you and your family as I go around the world preaching the Gospel. Everywhere I fly, your name will travel with me, millions of miles and for years to come, reminding me that you have made it possible for me to go and preach as God has called me to do.

I hope there is a special place in hell for Benny Hinn and his fellow televangelist/scam artist buddies.

No comments: