Friday, June 7, 2019

Forgive me Father for I have sinned... I believe killing is always wrong. Killing any of God’s creatures for any reason is never justified. Human, fly or mouse - or anything in between. Even motherfucking snakes. Even when they’re on a plane. This little guy met his fate because I was too lazy to swap out the live trap my friend @rvchickadee loaned me. He found this one before I got to it. I’m a murderer. Me and Ted Bundy. And the President of the United States. BTW, I know my perspective may seem at odds with other things you have read or heard me say. I’d LOVE to talk with you more about it. Maybe not here on social media but live and in person. Also: Parental Advisory for disturbing content (Should this have been at the top?) And now I will go and sin no more. (Not likely) . #rvlife #fulltimerv #nomad #solotravel #homeiswhereyouparkit #wanderlust


No comments: