Rudy doing some exploring in City of Rocks
- Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
- The Oscars (was that the craziest ending ever, or what?)
- Pod Save America (Guest: Annamarie Cox)
- Pod Save The World (Guest: Lisa Monaco)
- RV Entrepreneur (Guest: Less Junk / More Journey)
Inflammatory Opinion of the Day:
So the President commented today that "nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated." I'm pretty sure most everyone else knew it was pretty damn complicated but when your IQ is below room temperature that might have escaped you, dumbass! Of course, during the campaign Trump said he would repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better immediately after being elected. And so far, nothing.
What pisses me off most is that Republicans have had 6+ years to come up with a replacement to the Affordable Care Act. In that time they have done EXACTLY NOTHING! They have no ideas. Except to repeal it. They could have at least been honest and told everyone that they're screwed unless they're wealthy enough to get their own coverage once they're finished gutting ACA to give more money to rich, white guys.