Friday, October 9, 2015

Back Home

It's been almost a month since I last posted but since this ain't the most popular blog out there, I can probably handle everyone's disappointment. Just a couple of quick notes . . .

Over the past couple of weeks I spent some great extended time with my family while I had three solar panels (for a total of four) and a 200 AH lithium ion battery added to my rig. I feel pretty "energy invincible" now! 

    The MoFo - now with four solar panels!

I'm now back on the Oregon coast and headed to Calfornia over the next few days. My plan is to take in as much of the Pacific Coast Highway as I can between now and Thanksgiving. 

    Boiler Bay Scenic Wayside




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just checked my Gmail (which I never do) and there you are blogging today (Fri. Oct 9th) -
what are the odds!!!
Dick says he wanted to meet you on the coast as you were passing through - Boiler bay is past newport...isn't it? He wants to have chowder somewhere with you & catch up on all your stops!

Hey I'll just have him read your blog...!!!!! But he does want the chowder too I guess...

Since i don't use Gmail much contact me through my Juno acct: crazykrein@juno.com
What are you doing for your birthday....? Love you & miss you, Me