3. Best moment from last night’s ESPY awards: Will Ferrell as Jeff Vuvuzela
2. Best moment from last night’s ESPY awards: The Dark Side trailer with Sandra Bullock and Peyton Manning
1. Best moment from last night’s ESPY awards: Seth Meyer’s monologue, including:
* The free agent who will get the biggest payday this summer is Elin Nordegren.
* Tiger Woods is gearing up for the British Open, which starts today, "So give it up for Tiger Woods ... if you haven't already."
* It’s great the Saints won their first Super Bowl championship and helped New Orleans heal from the Hurricane Katrina tragedy -- but now because of the Gulf Oil Spill, they need to win the next 50.
* The ESPYs are held in Los Angeles, which is the place "where sports and entertainment come together," which makes it "like a Kardashian sister's bedroom."
If you didn’t watch and you like sports even a little bit, I think it’s about the best awards show around. It’s on again tonight and probably will be repeated a few more times as well. If nothing else, click on the above links . . .