Thursday, May 13, 2010

Three Things . . .

1. I have watched just about every dang episode of LOST since it began. The show is addicting because you are always trying to figure out what the heck is going on. However, I am pretty much ready for it to be over because it has just gotten ridonkulous. For example, the most recent episode kinda sorta answered the question about the Smoke Monster but after it was over, I had more questions than answers. The series is gonna end in another week and a half and my prediction is that everyone who has ever watched it is gonna go, “Huh?”

2. But, because I’m a dork, I’m still going to my Elizabeth's for a LOST finale party that she’s been planning for the last four years. Yep. I’m that much of a loser.

3. True confession: If it went on for another season I would probably still watch because A) I love the character, “Hurley” (who many people say I resemble, by the way), 2) I would miss seeing all the times the characters back down when someone confronts them with a weapon and says that if they’ll come with them, they’ll explain everything (but never do) and Roman Numeral Tres) Kate (as played by future ex-wife, Evangeline Lilly.)

No comments: