Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stock Market Update: Wednesday August 26, 2009

Nothing exciting happening with the stock market today so I've decided to skip my usual uninformed analysis and pass along a short poem I wrote a while back. I wrote it when I was going through a bit of a rough patch with someone and it helped me process the anger and frustration I was feeling at the time. While I wouldn't expect you to find it inspiring or anything, I thought I'd share it with you.

Your butt is mine, gonna take you right
Just show your face in broad daylight
I'm telling you on how I feel
Gonna hurt your mind, don't shoot to kill
Shimon, Shimon
Lay it on me all right...

I'm giving you on count of three
To show your stuff or let it be...
I'm telling you just watch your mouth
I know your game
What you're about

Well they say the sky's the limit
And to me that's really true
But my friend you have seen nothing
Just wait 'til I get through

Because I'm bad, I'm bad - come on
(Bad, bad - really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad - you know it
(Bad, bad - really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad - come on, you know
(Bad, bad - really, really bad)
And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again,
Who's bad...

Stock Price

No comments: