Monday, December 22, 2008

Life's Little Mysteries

So, if you're like me (and I know you're glad you're not) do you ever find yourself pondering the mysteries of life? Not the big mysteries like, "Is there life on other planets?" or "Is there a God" or "Will history regard George Bush as a great President or the greatest President in history?" but the little things. It's probably just me but I am forever wondering about all sorts of weird crap. For example:

* What could possibly possess people to drink Coors Light? A death wish maybe?
* Would it be blasphemous to play "Money for Nothing" at my funeral?
* How come Bill O'Reilly has never been struck by lightning?
* Why can I never remember the name of that evil woman who stole all the puppies in 101 Dalmatians?
* How come cheesy, untalented performers like former, future ex-wife, Jessica Simpson or former, future ex-wife, Natasha Bedingfield outsell quality, talented and real musicians like former,future ex-wife, Joss Stone or former, future ex-wife Melody Gardot?
* Dick Cheney: living or dead?
* Were brussel sprouts created by Satan?
* How does Dexter get all the blood stains out of his clothes?
* Is it true that my Daddy can't dance and my Momma can't rock and roll?
* Do you think Obama will try to sneak a cigarette in the Oval Office?
* How come I love the musical Singing in the Rain so much? And should I be worried about it?

and my personal favorite . . .

* Why do fools fall in love?

If you have the answer to any of these questions, please let me know!

No comments: