Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Veepstakes

With Barack Obama poised to announce his choice for Vice-President at any moment, I think there is one person who stands heads above every other choice. It's someone I've had in mind for months and I think no one else comes close. Better than Clinton, Biden, Bayh or that governor of Virginia who know one outside of Virginia has ever heard of.

It's someone of enormous stature, proven foreign policy skills and has the added benefit of being a Republican who is said to be inclined to endorse Obama soon. It would be such a bold - even shocking - choice that I think it could seal the election for Obama by making this move.

Who is it? You'll have to click the links to find out but I can't wait to see the Batman shaped bumper stickers that read "ObamPow"

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Well, it looks like he went for the token white guy, bummer, I think Powell would have been AWESOME!