Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Attack on Christmas Begins!


Okay, I'm just kidding with that headline but I know this story will fire up folks who feel like everyone is out to get all us Christians and ruin our celebration of the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. However, like a lot of things us Christians decide to rail against, I think we should work a little harder to get the logs out of our own eyes first. Once we decide to honor Jesus the way he deserves, then we can start ragging on others. Unless we think turning the other cheek might be a better idea. Nah, that's crazy talk! Never mind . . .

1 comment:

Mr. Milliron said...

Even though I would love for them to acknowledge Christ as Lord and His birth, death and resurrection, my first question is: why are we worried about Jews and Muslims celebrating Christmas.

And as for that "church-going Christian" toy maker: we know you think this is a good toy for all kids...you're a Christian.