Monday, May 16, 2005

Tag! I'm It!

Remember those fine chain letters we used to get in middle school? The ones where, if you don't pass it along to a bunch of other people, some colonel in the Phillipines will die and you'll probably be next? Okay, maybe it's just me, but I hated those dang things. Well, in the 21st century they come without death threats and can actually be kinda fun. Here are my answers to a "tag" I received from Raven over at Nothing In Particular:

Three names you go by:
1. Peter
2. Dad
3. Butthead

Three screen names that you have had:
1. Weazel
2. Weazell
3. Weazelll (There's something to be said about consistency.)

Three things you like about your self:
1. I'm a smart ass
2. I love to learn
3. My kids seem to like me

Three things you don't like about your self:
1. My weight
2. My health
3. My lack of caring of others

Three parts of your heritage:
1. I'm adopted
2. I'm adopted
3. I'm adopted

Three things that scare you:
1. Snakes
2. Being broke
3. Republicans

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Coffee
2. Newspaper
3. Internet access

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. ESPN t-shirt
2. Cargo shorts
3. Darth Vader Underoos

Three of olyour favorite bands or musical artists:
1. U2
2. Dave Matthews Band
3. Sting

Three of your favorite songs:
1. Money for Nothing by Dire Straits
2. Time Out of Mind by Steely Dan
3. Why Should The Devil Have All The Good Music by Larry Norman

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. That sushi made from the deadly Japanese blowfish
2. Living in a monastery
3. Something I don't have the courage to say out loud here.

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Honesty
2. Affection
3. Laughs!

Two truths and a lie:
1. I once lived in the Oregon governor's mansion
2. I was a roadie for the Doobie Brothers for a summer tour
3. In nine presidential elections, I have only voted for a Republican ONCE.

Three things you can't do without:
1. A relationship with God
2. Family
3. Beer

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Walking my dog, Rudy
3. Blogging

Three Places you want to go on vacation:
1. Israel
2. Everywhere else in the Middle East
3. Great Britain

Three things you just can't do:
1. Play a musical instrument
2. Act
3. Suck up

Three Kids names:
1. Elizabeth
2. Jake
3. Jeremy

Three Things you want to do before you die:
1. Live in a foreign country for at least a year
2. Serve in a ministry in a foreign country
3. Something I don't have the courage to say out loud here

Three Celeb crushes:
1. David Letterman (although this is more of an idol kinda thing)
2. Diana Krall
3. Princess Diana
(Why do I feel guilty about those last two?)

Okay, that was only semi painful. Maybe someday I'll have to do that "100 Things About Me" deal . . .

1 comment:

:| raven |: said...

yay!!

i didn't think you'd do it.

now you have to tag three other people. :)