Sunday, May 29, 2005

Me, From A to Z

A little about me . . .

A is for Agua (Water). I drink lots of water and water in Central Oregon is the best
B is for Beer. Deschutes Brewery Black Butte Porter or Mac & Jack's African Amber Ale
C is for Coffee. I'm a coffee snob and a Starbuck's shareholder. 'Nuff said.
D is for Diabetes (Type II) What a pain in the ass!
E is for Elizabeth. My daughter (and her husband, Jeremiah, of course!
F is for Faith. It's the driving force of my life and besides, what would life be without it?
G is for Gardening. Working in the yard is so therapeautic
H is for Hometown: Bend, OR
I is for Israel. The coolest place I have ever been
J is for Jake and Jerm.
My two sons
K is for Kar (or Car). Okay, I know this was a stretch, but I love my Scion tC.
L is for Letterman. If I could get to know one celebrity as a friend, it would be this guy. His sarcastic wit reminds me of, well, uh, my own!
M is for Mariners. I love baseball and the Seattle Mariners are my favorite team.
N is for Nancy. My wife.
O is for O.S.U. Oregon State University - my alma mater. Go Beavs!
P is for Portland, OR. Where I grew up and visit often
Q is for Quote to live by:
We're all bastards but God loves us anyway
R is for Rudy! My two year old Lab / Retriever mix
S is for Star Wars.
I've seen 'em all, most of 'em at the first showing
T is for TiVo. The greatest invention of the 21st century (so far, anyway)
U is for U2. Holy crap these guys are good - and good guys, to boot
V if for Verses: Ephesians 2:8,9; Romans 8:28; Phillipians 4:6,;, Micah 6:8; Jeremiah 29: 11,12 and the ever popular John 3:16, to name a few
W is for Whitworth College. Elizabeth and Jake both went there and they have a lot of our money!
X - is for X-Men. One of my guilty pleasures is reading comic books and graphic novels.
Y is for Yancey and Yaconelli. Philip Yancey and Mike Yaconelli - two of my favorite authors
Z is for zoo. Sometimes my life feels like one . . .

4 comments:

:| raven |: said...

great A-Z exercise!!

thanks for sharing!

:| raven |: said...

SWEET car by the way ... .awesome!

what color do you have?

i like the azure or the silver ....

i'm not a RED fan but that Black Cherry is pretty tight too ...

Peter Milliron said...

Silver. I think the Black Cherry is a cool color as well AND I noticed a special edition Absolutely Red color that recently came out. Pretty sweet!

:| raven |: said...

very nice ... i'm jealous :)