Saturday, November 6, 2004

Nattering Nabobs

Well, it looks like my last minute fears were unfounded. Maybe I was a victim of the faulty exit polling.

I stayed up until 12:30 (PT) watching election returns. I flipped between CNN and NBC. I like Tim Russert and think he has a lot of good insight. And CNN had the cleanest, clearest coverage. I liked how they used the NASDAQ monitors. And Jeff Greenfield and that Carlos guy (who I've never seen before) had some good stuff. (Larry King on the other hand, came across as borderline senile!) I tuned into America's favorite slanted news network - Fox - a few times too. They were definitely the most agressive in projecting winners, but Brit Hume drove me nuts! He came across as being painfully bored and seemed to interrupt every one of his "color commentators." Sheesh! Anyway, it was a cool election night and satisfied my addiction for another four years.

No comments: