Saturday, February 14, 2004

I Think I'm Pointed To The Southwest
My daughter, Elizabeth, sent me a link to the Political Compass. Rather than being an indicator of how far on the left or right you may be, " it's simply a measure of attitudes and inevitable human contradictions to provide a more integrated definition of where people and parties are really at. " Okay, that is probably just a little too intellectual for me - considering I barely understood what they were saying. Nevertheless, you'll find the results interesting.

My results put me in the same ballpark with Ghandi, Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama. AND my preferred presidential candidates would be Al Sharpton and Dennis Kucinich. That's the second time one of these crazy things has matched me with Al Sharpton. Something must be wrong. There's no way I'd vote for that nutball!

No comments: