Monday, October 26, 2009

Stock Market Update: Monday, October 26, 2009

Everybody sing!

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to me!

The Ducks win.

The Beavs lose.

The Yankees win.

The weather is crappy.

The check engine light came on in my car and it wouldn't get out of 2nd gear.

Someone I used to know and love sent me a birthday greeting with a verse about the importance of avoiding evil.

Some nut case tried to sneak across the border from Denmark to Norway with fourteen (14) pythons and 10 lizards in his pants!

And I turn 55 today. Could die at any moment.

Happy Birthday to me!


So, if you're wondering why the stock market is down, blame me. (Except for Bank of the Cascades which must have had some good news in some of the valuation reports released today . . .)
Stock Price

No comments: