Monday, September 11, 2017

Rough morning in paradise! 1. Last night I noticed I was completely out of propane! I knew I was low and planned to refill my tank this morning but cut it a bit too close. #idiot 2. Last night I bought a burrito bowl at Costs Vida, a small chain I've run across in Idaho and Utah, whose motto should be: "We make it bland so you don't have to!") As I always do, I let Rudy lick out the bowl when I was done. About five minutes later she was still licking away - or so I thought. She was actually EATING THE ALUMINUM BOWL! Almost half of it was gone by the time I stopped her. And, of course, this morning she threw up in the MoFo. No chunks of aluminum to be found though, so I'll continue to watch her closely. #idiotwhotriedtokillhisdog 3. And if that weren't enough (and don't you think it should be?) I locked myself out of the MoFo when Rudy and I went for a walk. So, being the nimble guy I am, I climbed through a side window which I had kept open (pictured above), ripping my shirt in the process. It was only after I was safely inside that I remembered I have a key hidden outside for just these kinds of occasions! #idiotwithdementia #rvlife #fulltimerv #nomad #solotraveler #homeiswhereyouparkit


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2wVHKzE

No comments: